Sunday, August 23, 2009

update

1) I go back to School soon

2) Summer is obviously ending

3) Silent Ill has a myspace

Myspace.com/theyusedtosaythisplacewashaunted

CHECK IT OUT.

4) Chris and I also started our post rock- Screamo hybrid. It's called Komorov, named after the first man to die in space.

5) I'm adapting the Neil Gaiman story " How To Talk To Girls At Parties" for my narrative production class this coming semester.

6) Clint and I were asked to act in a short film that Tom Garret will be directing, obviously I'm playing the tall hippie and Clint will be playing the 14 year old jew. Great casting all around.

7) All I spend my money on are guitar pedals. Pictures of the toys soon to come.

8) I was also asked to work in the recording studio this year by my Electronic Music professor, I'll be learning a lot so I'm pretty excited

9) I also started my full length, a mixture of drama and fantasy along the lines of Pan's Labyrinth, but really nothing like that film at all.

10) The best movies I've seen this summer are : Drag me to hell, Inglorious Basterds, District 9, and Ponyo.

11)I love my dog, cupcakes, and cartoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment